Head to the Urban Winter Garden at Pergola Paddington. Guests enter through a tunnel of stars, arriving in a fully redesigned bar area with blankets of fairy lights, a brand-new array of seasonal winter foliage and newly-installed tall trees creating the perfect Apres-Ski atmosphere.
2. Paddington Bear is hitting the ice at Winter Wonderand in Hyde Park this November. The 45-minute show is perfect for a family day out. Book tickets here.
3. Grab a hot chocolate, mulled wine or hog roast from Bar Torelli and take a winter walk down the canal. The Floating Pocket Park will be illuminated and looking all romantic and twinkly from December 4.
5. Attend a free candlelit carol service with mulled wine at St. James Church on Sussex Gardens on 22 December 6pm.
6. Walk off that huge lunch and see if you can find PaddingtonScape in his new winter hibernation spot as part of the PawPrint Trail. There is plenty of fun to be had with three different adventures, all leading you on a trail of discovery.
7. Do a wine tasting at the Cork and Bottle Paddington on Spring Street. With comfortable sumptuous seating, high backed booths for privacy and private dining and party spaces, a lovely evening is guaranteed.
9. It's not all about filling your belly and guzzling mulled wine. Get your culture fix at the Frontline Club with one of their many amazing talks and screenings. Check out their winter events here.
10. Learn to Latte. Make lattes like a pro in a two hour Funk n Grind class at Coco di Mama. Make 'sexy milk' and create latte art, while you drink as much coffee as you can handle. Check out their website for the next sessions.