The scheme revisions include:
- Height: Reduction of building heights to a maximum of 32 storeys, reducing homes to 555 in total
- Family Homes: Increased number of larger family sized homes for socially rented families
- Accessibility: Improved pedestrian and cycle connectivity and entrances
- Affordable Workspace: An enlarged community space which is to be provided as an affordable workspace.
- Sustainability: Focus on sustainable development with inclusion of triple glazing to reduce energy consumption, high-quality air filtration for residents and an increase in bio-diversity.
- Public Realm: Public realm was a top priority for survey respondents. We have therefore ensured our proposals go beyond our legal boundary to provide high-quality public areas. We continue to work with TfL and Westminster City Council to improve our proposals.
- Traffic and Parking: Ensure the development is a car-free scheme and contain as much servicing within the basement to reduce congestion on roads.
- Ground Floor: Creation of an enhanced ground floor through new flexible commercial space designed to activate the area.
- Improved Safety: Better lighting throughout the development along with better connections creating natural surveillance.