Paddington Community Programme
The Paddington Partnership offers a bespoke corporate community involvement service, the Paddington Community Programme.
Established in 2004 as Time for Paddington, the programme spans both worlds – corporate and community. The results speak for themselves. We deliver positive outcomes for some of London’s most demanding and successful businesses, placing over 1200 employee volunteers in more than 50 different projects each year. Companies subscribe on an annual basis.
As a subscriber to our Community Programme, we provide an end-to-end service, adding tangible benefits at every level of your company. There are a whole variety of ways you could get involved in supporting charities, community groups, schools and social enterprises on your doorstep; whether as individual employees or teams of colleagues, and for one-off events or on a more regular basis.
Download our Volunteering in Schools factsheet here.
The benefits for your business:
- Enables you to have a meaningful relationship with key community stakeholders
- There is evidence to show that facilitating opportunities for employee volunteering improves colleague satisfaction and consequently retention rates
- Improved morale of employees can increase levels of motivation and productivity
- Develops skills in mentoring, communication, leadership and management
- Can help to raise awareness of your brand and build credibility within the local community
- Engaging with the community gives you direct contact with future employees, suppliers and customers
The benefits for your employees:
- Provides an opportunity to work as a team on a shared project – increasingly important as businesses move towards hot desking and home working
- Can challenge employees to develop new approaches, explore alternative ways of working and think creatively
- Opportunity to share and develop workplace skills, building confidence of employees
- Offers a break from work routine. Doing something positive and purposeful can improve wellbeing
The benefits for the community:
- Employee volunteers can challenge charities and community groups to question approaches and think differently about problems, which can lead to more efficient and effective working. This can increase their impact and lead to cost savings
- Expertise of employee volunteers can build confidence and empower the staff, service users and students of local charities, community groups and schools
- Giving time can reduce loneliness and isolation, improving well-being in the local community
- An improved physical environment can raise morale and make local people feel safer and happier
Download our programme overview here.
Contact us via email@example.com for more information or to start volunteering.